About the instructor
Hey, I’m Phil Usher.
I do things differently to most finance experts out there. For starters I love coffee! And travelling overseas and doing all the other things that our generation were told not to do. I just adjusted my income to make it happen.
I'm also pretty obnoxious and cheeky A.F. I need to be this way. There is so much crap out there in the industry and I pride myself of calling people on their bullshit.
- Goal Setting For Success
- Risk Management
- Probability and Placing Trades
- Psychology of Trading
- Making Money From Shares and FX: How it Actually Works
- Placing Trades on Platforms
- Learning to Read Charts
- Technical Analysis Overview
- Getting Started With Technical Analysis
- Support and Resistance
- The Zig Zag Momentum Strategy
- The Importance of Volume When Trading
- Using Moving Averages to Trade
- Using Bollinger Bands
- Trading With Triangles
- Fibonacci Analysis
- Identifying Chart Patterns
- Creating a Trading Plan
- Adding Indicators to Charts
- Technical Analysis 2